CT+ clear therapy cream is an effective skin lightening body lotion that is capable of whitening your body complexion within a very short period of time. If you use this cream consistently, you will start seeing its positive results on your skin in less than four weeks.
Clear Therapy lotion is a formula solution for the removal of skin pigmentation, dark spots, whiteheads, and blackheads. It is a body lotion that can be used for all skin types without having any negative effects if used correctly.
This body lotion has been badmouthed by many end users who misused it by mixing it with other lightning agents or exposing their skin to the sun after using this cream without applying their sunscreen.
It’s important for you to know that this body cream doesn’t contain sunscreen agents, and I recommend getting an active SPF sunscreen to use along with this cream in order to avoid the negative effects that can be caused by the sun and UV rays.
You don’t need to mix skin whitening serum with this body lotion because it contains potent ingredients that are very active. It lightens up dark inner thighs, dark knuckles, dark feet, and knees.
Clear Therapy cream is a body lotion that should not be used on your face, so you won’t end up being a victim of its negative effects. It has a nice fragrance that lingers well on your body for hours.
- Everythingprice Verdict
CT+ Clear Therapy Lotion is recommended for skin lightening and brightening and the removal of skin pigmentation, dark spots, and skin discoloration.
Clear Therapy Cream Types:
- The White Color – it’s highly rich in fruit acid.
- The Red Color – it compromises glutathione and vitamin C as the main ingredients in it.
- The Orange Color – carrot oil is the main ingredient in this one.
- The Brown Color – it comprises of argan oil and honey as its main properties.
Clear Therapy Cream Ingredients:
Purified Water, Hydroquinone, Glycerin, Allantoin, Glutathione, Vitamin C, Honey, Kojic Acid, Stearic Acid, Fruit Acid, Carrot Oil, Argan Oil, Silicon Oil, Liquid Petroleum, Petroleum Jelly, BHT, Lorol C16, Lorol C18, and Fragrance.
Advantage of CT+ Clear Therapy Cream
- It illuminates the skin.
- It lightens dark spots.
- It doesn’t cause skin rashes.
- It will even out your skin tone.
- It removes skin pigmentation.
- It unifies the skin’s complexion.
- It hydrates and brightens the skin.
Causes of CT+ Clear Therapy Side Effects
- Exposure of the skin to the sun and UV rays without sunscreen
- Keeping/Placing the cream in a hot environment
- Mixing it with other lightening agents
- Regular skin exfoliation is not maintained.
- Using this cream with another strong skin-whitening cream
Side effects of CT+ Clear Therapy
- It can cause pimples.
- It can cause sunburn.
- It can cause acne.
- It can cause ezcema.
- It can cause stretch marks.
- It can cause dark knuckles.
- It can cause skin redness.
Does Clear Therapy Cream contain hydroquinone?
Yes, hydroquinone is present in this body moisturizer.
When can I use this lotion?
You can use it in the morning with your sunscreen or at night.
How Effective Is Clear Therapy Cream?
This lotion will improve the appearance of your skin by smoothing and brightening it without causing any damage if you adhere to its rule of not mixing with any oil or cream.
Does Clear Therapy Cream bleach the skin?
No, it doesn’t bleach the skin.
What type of skin can use Clear Therapy Cream?
It is suitable for all skin types.
Can I mix lightening serum with Clear Therapy Cream?
No, you don’t need to mix skin lightening serum with this body lotion.
How to use Clear Therapy Cream
Put a small amount of this cream on your skin and rub it gently till it penetrates fully into your skin.
Clear Therapy Cream Price
United Arab Emirates
AED 54 ↑
€ 13.15 ↑